Black Gold Alaska
Black Gold Express is looking for Heavy Duty Mechanics to join our growing team of professionals. We like to offer opportunities for further education and growth in our
employees. Our employees are our greatest investment. That is why we reimburse on all prior approved continuing education courses in our field.
During a maintenance check, Mechanics follow a checklist that includes the inspection, and repair of air systems, electrical systems, braking systems, and other parts.
Following inspection, mechanics repair or adjust parts that do not work properly or remove and replace parts that cannot be fixed.
Mechanics will work indoors in our 8 bay, 20,000 sq ft shop located at 1520 Sailor Court, North Pole, AK 99705.
Black Gold Express mechanics are on a rotational shift throughout the week ranging from 50-60 hours per work based on desired workload. Lots of overtime available if needed.
- Must have at least 2 years experience and mechanical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills.
- Must be at least 21 years old and in good physical condition.
- Practical experience in automobile repair at an automotive service station, in the Armed Forces, or as a hobby, is valuable as well.
- Mechanics must supply their own tools; however, tool allowance is detailed below.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28.00 – $38.00 per hour DOE
- $140/ month for tool allowance
- Full retirement IRA plan with company match
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Salary Increases
- $1 – $2 / hr for continuing education certificates that are prior approved
- $2 / hr increase for obtaining CDL Class A License
Please apply on our website www.blackgoldalaska.com, send us your resume, or come see us in person.
To apply for this job please visit app.smartsheet.com.