Black Gold Express
Black Gold Express is looking for Line Haul Drivers to join our growing team! We like to offer opportunities for further education and growth in our employees. Our employees are our greatest investment.
The candidate in this position is required to safely and efficiently tie down and transport freight from various locations in Alaska. This includes:
- Tying down freight safely, and correctly for transportation.
- Reading and following permitted route or designated route
- Maintaining log book (electronic or paper) to FMCSA/ state regulations
- Performing pre trip/ post trip inspections to truck and trailer
- Safely transporting freight
- Wearing proper P.P.E. when performing duties
- Able to lift 70 lbs.
- Able to work in hot and dry as well as subzero temperatures
- Able to fulfill your responsibilities proactively
- Minimum of 2 years driving experience
- Snow and ice experience
- Able to perform routine maintenance on your equipment
- Valid Class A CDL required
- Valid medical card required
- Must provide a copy of driving history when applying
Job Type: Full-time (Day shift, Home weekly, Monday to Friday, Overtime and Weekend availability, Year round work)
Pay: Salary $90,000.00 – $140,000.00 per year
- Medical, Dental, and Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance
- Life insurance policy, Aflac supplemental insurance,
- Pay bonuses
- 401k with company match program
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
Trucking Driver Type: Company driver, Owner-Operator. Trucking Route: OTR
Please apply on our website www.blackgoldalaska.com, send us your resume, or come see us in person.